Thursday 22 October 2009

Healing captured on video...

My Jennie has been experiencing healing in stages for her back - numerous problems due to curvature of the spine and a spinal fracture have been touched supernaturally by God already (for more details, I explain in depth during my review of last June's Church on the Farm), and here is yet another example of God doing exactly the same thing - lengthening a shortened leg - for a BBC reporter (see the original article here). God is real. And neither is He an absentee landlord; He cares about us enough to get involved in the details too:



(thanks to Phil Williams over at Worship the Rock for the heads-up)

1 comment:

duopastorale said...

I witnessed this last year in Oxford and blogged about it. It still amazes me when I think about it!