Sunday 18 January 2009

Barack's barracking for favour... and following a dangerous path...

Barack Obama recently asked Rick Warren to pray at his inauguration, causing a furore from the pro-gay "camp" (sic), then subsequently asked Gene Robinson to join in too. Barracking for favour from both sides? Wanting his cake and eat it? Whether it is or not, I couldn't express my concern better than John Piper, so take a click in his direction and let the man say it himself...

Piper on Obama's inauguration

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes....or he could simply have to be the President for all Americans who subscribe to the Constitution, not just us evangelicals. I do not agree morally with 'gay rights' but I'm not sure that I want to live in a society where it is illegal to be gay.

Anonymous said...

Actually I've just read John Piper and I think he gets it just right.